Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Memories

Cozy dinners (unfortunately, this one looked better than it tasted.)

Hay ride.

Corn maze.

Dallin designing his "math problem" pumpkin.

Haven's finished product.

Harrison and Maxwell - hard at work.

Micah mimicking his pumpkin face.

The finished display.

Halloween greetings.

The big night. Micah - doggy, Haven - Miss Universe, Dallin - pharoah, Harrison - Ash (Pokemon), Maxwell - Bat/Dragon (said, "Bat slash dragon,") Amber - Elena, Jeff - Zorro.

Incidentally, while Jeff took the kids trick or treating, some Spanish-speaking children approached him saying - "Look it's the real Zorro! It's really him!" Followed by lots of Spanish conversation. Jeff was flattered. He didn't shave that day on purpose. I, on the other hand, don't think I'll ever be mistaken for the "real Elena."

7 comments:

ej said...

I'm not buying that for a minute! You looked h-o-t hot! And though Zorro looked pretty impressive, I have to say I never knew he wore glasses. That must've been tough in battles :) The whole fam looked awesome! Loved the Ghost/foot pics too!

Jennifer Lomenick said...

You guys look great! I love the costumes that you and Jeff came up with. I can't believe how big your kids are.

Rachel said...

You guys look amazing! All the costumes are fantastic! I am so impressed by moms who come up with such great costumes for their kids. I dread the day when I have to think "ouside the dress-up box".
The girls love the cousins' costumes!

Kandis said...

I LOVE the costumes! Every single one, you all looked awesome! And I must say I was loving the pumpkin carving pictures. Dallin's 'math problem' was pretty sweet. Haven is looking SO grown-up, when do we get to see you guys again?!!! And those footprint/ghost pictures are the cutest thing I've ever seen, I have to remember that next year, I LOVE IT!!!

Jadie said...

Those are great costumes! Well done, Mom!

Jackie B. said...

i love the ghost pics!

quadmom said...

That's so awesome that you and Jeff also dressed up!