Thursday, August 14, 2008

Marinated Flank Steak


We had this steak at a recent barbecue with some friends (well, not this exact steak. I don't know who ate this exact steak.) I can still taste how amazing it was! Here's the recipe. Your welcome.

Marinated Flank Steak

1/2 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. oil
1/4 c. cider vinegar
1/8 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp ginger

Poke several holes into both sides of flank steak before marinating. Marinate steak 24 hours (12 hours each side), if possible. Barbecue approximately 10 minutes per side. Slice thin and diagonally and serve. If eating with company, try to take small bites. It's not as easy as you might think.

2 comments:

Nat said...

This looks really Yummy!

I am so happy to see that you have a blog! I can not believe how easy it it to keep in touch with friends now.

check us out: pedersonplatoon.blogspot.com

you have a beautiful Family.

Rachel Anne said...

I'm going to try this--I'm always up for a good steak recipe. Thanks!!

Harvey Dahl